Joan spends three days at your home helping to equip you for success in your chosen raw-food lifestyle. The activities during the home visit are based on your present circumstances moving towards your desired objectives. The visit is preceded by a strategy session to determine what and how much equipment, tools and supplies are needed in advance to get the maximum results out of the home visit.
Common activities of a home visit include (but are not limited to):
- clearing out the things that no longer serve you or your family;
- shopping for supplies;
- selecting and using equipment and tools;
- practicing prep techniques;
- creating dehydrated pantry staples;
- stocking cabinets and refrigerator;
- meal making and planning; and
- raw food class or dinner party for friends and family.
In addition to Joan’s basic fee of $3,499.00, client must provide for Joan’s shipping and handling (travel and housing). The home visit (round-trip travel time + three-day visit) must be completed between Monday and Friday with exceptions made for travel outside of the USA.
Please request a STRATEGY SESSION to determine customization of service and scheduling.
There are no reviews yet.